We want all of our contact lens wearing patients to see clearly and comfortably, to be satisfied with the comfort of their contact lenses, and to have healthy eyes. We love to see people who have previously been unsuccessful wearing contact lenses, or who are unhappy with the contact lenses that they are wearing. Modern technology allows people with astigmatism and those who need bifocals to wear contact lenses. Our doctors and staff will work with you to make sure that you are wearing the contact lenses that are the best for you.
Types of Contact Lenses
We fit a wide variety of contact lenses, including the more common monthly and two-week disposables, daily disposables that require no care and allow you to wear a fresh pair of contacts every day, toric contact lenses for astigmatism, and multifocal contact lenses for bifocal wearers.
We also fit a number of specialty contact lenses for our patients who have more complex prescriptions, have had difficulty wearing the more “standard” contact lenses, or have irregular corneas due to keratoconus or prior surgery.
We are constantly evaluating new contact lens materials and designs so that we can provide the best care to our patients. We are certified to design and fit Wave contact lenses, which may be the most technologically advanced contact lenses available. Wave contact lenses are designed with special software and are custom made to fit the unique shape of your eyes. They can be made to correct virtually any prescription. They can be made for bifocal wearers, people with Keratoconus, or people with irregular corneas from eye disease or corneal surgery.
We are also Certified Fitters of the Synergeyes® hybrid contact lens. This lens works well for astigmatic patients who cannot achieve acceptable vision with soft contact lenses, patients who need a bifocal correction, and patients who have Keratoconus.
We always offer a no risk in office trial of soft, disposable contact lenses for new wearers. At the time of your comprehensive eye exam, you can try on a diagnostic pair of contact lenses. You will not be charged a fitting fee unless you decide that you would like to complete the contact lens fitting and wear the contact lenses out of the office.
Purchasing Contact Lenses
When you buy your disposable contact lenses from Family Vision Care, you will be treated to these benefits:
- Free replacements for any torn or damaged lenses
- Easy exchanges for any unused lenses, whether or not the boxes have been opened, if you have a prescription change during the year
- Full credit for any unused lenses if you need a change in contact lens brand or type during the year
- Assurance that your prescription is being filled accurately
- Competitive prices–We monitor the larger online contact lens retailers and set our prices to provide you with good value. Plus, we now offer a 10% discount on the purchase of an annual supply if you mention our website. Plus, we will provide you with forms and all the information you need to receive any available manufacturer’s rebates–many of which are not available from internet companies.